Company holiday parties can be such a blast and a great way to bond with all of your co-workers away from the stress of the office. It’s a great way to celebrate the year’s success, and boost the employees’ morale by showing them how much they are appreciated. While planning an off-site holiday party can be tons of fun, you’ll also want to make sure you don’t forget to handle any of the details. Here are some tips to keep in mind to throw one successful bash:
- Set the date: This is the very basic thing you need to do first. Everything will depend on the date you set for the party.
- Choose a convenient venue: It’s important that the venue is easily accessible to everyone, so all can attend. Ensure that the venue can hold the number of guests you expect for the party. Italian Center Banquets can accommodate any theme and any budget and works with you to make sure all of the details are taken care of so you can have the party of your dreams without the stress.
- Send save-the-date notice: After finalizing the date and venue email the employees to let them know. Holiday season is a busy time, so it’s important to inform your guests ahead of time.
- Get a list of suppliers, if necessary: If you need different vendors and suppliers, make sure they are all available on the date you selected. Lots of venues offer suggestions of vendors they typically work with, which might be helpful in the event you need some suggestions.
Once you are a few weeks away from the party, it’s time to focus on the smaller details:
- Food: Be sure to plan a menu that will provide your guests with ample food and drinks and keep dietary restrictions in mind, to please everyone.
- Decorations: Transform your space into a festive fete with decorations and decor to match your party’s theme.
- Prizes/Favors: While not necessary, some companies like to add a little spice to their evening of festivities or simply say thanks for jobs well done by raffling off some prizes or sending guests home with a little treat to put a smile on their faces.
When you’re looking for a premiere space for your event in Stamford, CT, choose Serafresca at the IC. Call us today at 203- 322- 6950 for more information about having your special event with us.