After hosting an event that you put so much time and effort into planning, you want to make sure that your guests have something to remember the night by.
- Monogrammed Sugar Cookies: This simple and yummy favor is sure to please your guests! Just bake a few batches of sugar cookies at home, and use a stencil to sprinkle edible powder onto the icing.
- Custom Chocolate Bars: Buy chocolate bars in bulk, and use printed paper to create your own wrappers to slip over the labels. You can even get fancy and order labels online that are designed like the regular label, but with your event information.
- Custom Bubbles: Great for children’s birthdays or baby showers, take any brand of bubbles, and remove the paper label. Replace it with a printed label of your own creation made on your computer or ordered online.
- Photo Sticker Favors: Take any favorite picture of the guest(s) of honor, and have them printed onto stickers. Then feel free to paste them onto lollipops, gift baskets, or any paper products at the event.
- Personalized Body Scrubs: Look up DIY bath scrubs to give your guests a favor they can use to relax. Package the scrubs in mason jars complete with personalized labels and twine bows.
- Personalized Glassware: If you have a knack for calligraphy or just have nice handwriting, buy mugs, tumblers, wine glasses, or shot glasses in bulk and scribe your event details onto them. Just make sure you have the free time to dedicate to this before you start.
Picking out party favors can be one of the most fun parts of planning any event. If you’re looking to get creative and add a personal touch to your favors, try out any of these DIY ideas. If you’re still looking for a venue to host your event, look no further than Italian Center Banquets. Our stunning event rooms and gorgeous outdoor areas provide the perfect setting for your event in Stanford, CT.
For more information on hosting your event at Italian Center Banquets, visit our website or call 203-322-6950.